Thursday, July 1, 2010

I have been seeing this on quite a few different blogs and thought it would be fun to give it a go. All the instructions to join in are posted below. I can't wait to send out some goodies!



PIF means performing random acts of kindness without expecting anything

 in return (comes from the movie of the same name featuring Kevin Spacey), just passing it forward, like a never ending chain of kindness. I will make and send a gift to the first 3 friends who post a comment on this blog, requesting to join the exchange, and promising to pay it forward to 3 other people, and on and on infinitum...... I cannot say what my three gifts may be, but I can promise that they will be sent out within the next 365 days (probably sooner that later). All you have to do in return is....Pay it Forward by making the same announcement on YOUR blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!