Monday, January 2, 2012

And So We Begin Again.....

I cannot believe how infrequently I have posted over the last year!

Well, it is a New Dawn, a New Day and a New Year.

I thought I might recap what has transpired over the past year (especially the last few months).

  • In September I left my awful restaurant management job and started working part time from home for Mr. Shabby's company. 
  • I purchased myself a tablet and cannot tell you how much I love it. I read books and browse the net in the most facile of ways.
  • I gained weight now that I am more sedentary.
  • I got a smart phone  and don't know how I did without one before.
  • We went to Los Angeles (my old home) for Christmas for the first time in nearly ten years. 
  • My son got married (at my old house) on Christmas eve!
  • I gained a new daughter-in-law who is a total joy.
  • My Army son was also with us in LA.
  • I started yoga (albeit very gently as I have back problems).
I am much more content with life!

So there you have it, my synopsis of the last year.

I would love to hear what you have been up to, if anyone still reads this, lol. 

I am so excited to see what 2012 brings since 2011 went out on such a high note.

Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year and looking forward to many more posts on my almost defunct blog....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is well contentment is a wonderful thing ;-)) Happy new year to you. dee x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!