Monday, June 20, 2011

I have a confession to make.........

Hello, yes it's me. You all thought I had disappeared for good, but no, I am still lurking in the shadows. 
Since I have very little time to create anything, or do anything of much interest to you, my dear followers, I have taken to 'pinning' on pinterest. 

Ok,ok, I confess, I am totally addicted. Eye candy galore and a gazillion ideas. 

So my plan is......pin all my ideas in one place and when I retire, I will be able to utilize them!  

Follow Me on Pinterest button

Do try and follow me there so you can see where my latest ideas are taking me. You too may become addicted!

Love and Peace,

Anne "The Shabby One"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, we are tag swap partners from It's a Cherry World - looking forward to making your tag(s) and getting to know you. First, tell me three things you love to do/places you love to go. Second, tell me your style: modern, vintage, whatever.... Third, send me your name and address via my email, which you can reach by clicking on my name. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!