I cannot believe how infrequently I have posted over the last year!
Well, it is a New Dawn, a New Day and a New Year.
I thought I might recap what has transpired over the past year (especially the last few months).
- In September I left my awful restaurant management job and started working part time from home for Mr. Shabby's company.
- I purchased myself a tablet and cannot tell you how much I love it. I read books and browse the net in the most facile of ways.
- I gained weight now that I am more sedentary.
- I got a smart phone and don't know how I did without one before.
- We went to Los Angeles (my old home) for Christmas for the first time in nearly ten years.
- My son got married (at my old house) on Christmas eve!
- I gained a new daughter-in-law who is a total joy.
- My Army son was also with us in LA.
- I started yoga (albeit very gently as I have back problems).
So there you have it, my synopsis of the last year.
I would love to hear what you have been up to, if anyone still reads this, lol.
I am so excited to see what 2012 brings since 2011 went out on such a high note.
Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year and looking forward to many more posts on my almost defunct blog....