Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pink Saturday


PINK SATURDAY is upon us once again.

I thought I would put together a little grouping of some pinkishness that I bought at the GW recently. I swear I cannot go by that place without going in.

I found the large pink plate and the smaller bread plate today, and the bowl (actually four of them) a few weeks ago. Only one of the juice glasses I am sad to say.

I have been finding things that match in different thrift shops...weird how that works.

I really thought I was over pink, but this soft shade just speaks to me still.

Back to working on etsy projects,

PEACE..........


1 comment:

  1. Love the dishes!
    I found all 4 sets of my vintage jelly jar glasses for my cafe' at 4 different Good Wills, so it doesn't surprise me that you are finding matching things at different stores!
    I, too, HAVE to go in GW when driving by--it's an addiction, I think.
    Ugh. Oh, well, it could be a worse problem, I guess. Right?
    Hugs to you!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!