Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rednesday/Wednesday/Hump Day.

Another Wednesday already!!
Another Rednesday already!

Despite the heat, I turned on my oven today and made some cupcakes. They are still actually baking so you will have to stay tuned for a picture of the finish product. They are vanilla with fresh peaches inside and will be topped off with whipped heavy cream and sour cream and a drizzle of delicious passion fruit puree that I found at Walmart in the Hispanic frozen section.

So just to wet your appetite......

Can you say YUMMMMM?

I shall be linking this post to It's A Very Cherry World
for Sue's Rednesday party.

BTW....did you all see that I am having a give away? 

So far the odds of you winning are VERY VERY good.
Get yourself entered and win a $40 gift card to CSN Stores.

TTFN....Anne

4 comments:

  1. Your reds are charming and making me very hungry. Fresh peach cupcakes. Wow! YUM! I'll wait here patiently until they come out of the oven. ;)

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cup cakes look really yummy and I love all your kitchen reds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the how you have displayed those cupcakes so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!