Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have I ever been a 'busy bee'!!

I have been working hard at some items for my etsy shop shellseakers.etsy.com.


I showed you these pretty, glittery, shell clips before, but here is a better picture, and they are now for sale.


I have to tell you that during the making of this post, I am learning so many new things! I have made a photo album in picasa from which I can upload special pictures to my blog, instead of searching high and low for them. I know that may seem rather elementary to a lot of you but I have just figured it out.....


Any of these items can be custom made for you, just let me know how many you would like and of what sort.


A wonderfully utilitarian flour sack towel to adorn your beach cottage.





Gorgeously fragrant lavender sachets.



Votive cups to enhance your decor and mood.



I had so much fun making these things, and I have so many more ideas. 

If anyone has any idea as to why these pictures showed up over to the right had side do let me know please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!