Saturday, August 28, 2010

Look What I Found At Tuesday Morning!


I love getting mailers and catalogs in the post and vicariously shopping, don't you?
Last week I got a mailer from Tuesday Morning and what did they have but loads of the type of pillows we love to 'copy'.




and

Personally they are still too expensive for me to buy so I think I might just have a go at making one with the tea types on it.

How about this really cute table from overstock.com  

 

I KNOW someone can copy this! 

I was also excited to see in the latest edition of Better Homes and Gardens that  John Derian is going to be featured at Target again. Here is a really good article about what will available. www.shelterpop.com/2010/08/10/john-derian-target/

John Derian for Target  
Haven't we been making these for ages????

Hmmm, I am feeling inspired...I will show you the results in another post.

TTFN

btw, do you like the larger or smaller text?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!