Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rednesday!

I cannot believe that it has already been a week since I last posted for Rednesday.

Here is today's offering in Red.

You can tell that it is getting to be 'that time of year'. I popped in the good old dollar store the other day and found these goodies.

Two red plates, the perfect size for my stand. Some very cute neoprene coasters, some bunting for the front deck (when that day arrives) and the cutest red and white check apron...all for 5 buckaroos!

Have you discovered any red goodness recently?



6 comments:

  1. Those plates look great in your stand! You just can't beat the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds at everyone's favorite store for cheap thrills! Love the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of reds for sure! Love all of your dollar store goodies, and I can't wait to start decorating for the 4th!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't beat that...I love the dollar store...Mica/The Child's Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love the dollar store. Great finds-cute apron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good buys, Anne! I haven't been to the dollar store in a few months - it's time to go!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!