Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can you say *Tiffany*?

I left work early AGAIN (my paycheck is going to be a stinker), since I am still addlebrained from being ill for so long. But a pick-me-up was in order, so I swung by the GW on my way home, hoping to pick something up...hehe. I did a quick scan, wasn't up for deep digging. I came up with....a Buffalo China serving dish for $1.99, a pewter baby cup made in Sheffield (where my sis was born) and a lovely sterling silver necklace that was oh so shabby, but after polishing it up I knew it was a Tiffany knockoff. Total: $6.99. NOT SO SHABBY EH?
Posted by Picasa
Linking this to Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great finds...luv that sweet baby cup! Don't forget to copy and paste my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS button on the post that you link up to the party...thanks!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!