Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning chickadees.

Here at the Maison Rouge, we have been on a strict budget for quite a while now. I mean seriously strict as in: dinner will be made from what we have in the pantry (some interesting meals have ended in the bin) and most importantly, crafts will be made from what one has on hand.

Ok, ok, I cheated and went to the thrift store and spent a couple of dollars, but oh, what one can come home  with for that small amount.

Looking around ones' studio and digging in piles of scraps can be quite cathartic. It makes the mind WORK harder to imagine what can be done with bits and bobs that haven't seen the light of day for ages.

I am working on a few items that I will show you soon. If I don't get sidetracked by ten other ideas in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!